Yes, I know thanksgiving is tomorrow but I wanted to write things I'm thankful for while I know I have strength.
I found out I have an Abscess on my.... Bum... And it caused me to have a fever. Sad to say it was the worst timing ever since I have two project due and I was unable to get help from my teacher to help me with my essay.
But anyway! On to the thankful list I planned to write!
What I'm Thankful for this year is:
- The close bonds I made my friends. I have some trust issues so knowing that I can trust most of them means alot to me.
- Graduating high school.... =3=
- Being able to travel to Japan and visit my cousins in Cali over the summer was great too!
- Finally got my License!!! BE CAREFUL EVERYONE! I'M ON THE ROAD NOW!!!
- My family of coarse. They're always there for me.. Especially now since I'm sick with this ABSCESS on my BUTT.
I'm always thankful for them. Glad I was born in this family.
- Also, even though it didn't work out, I'm thankful I got to experience how it feels to love someone. I will know how to deal with a broken heart better next time! (eat a whole bunch of ice cream with a bunch of my friends... I shall do that next time..
) Well... Hopefully I won't have to deal with a broken heart ever... But I'll be prepared!
- DA is also a big role in my life, where I can express myself through art and show the world a piece of me. And making friends around the world through DA. It's great, and I had this account for three years. I like to look back at my own silly drawings. The memories~
- The professors I got for my first term in college are the absolute best teachers I have ever had in a school. They are both understanding and one of them I could even talk to if I have a problem with anything.
He's like a friend. The closes I've ever been with any teacher. I'm glad I'm taking the classes I'm taking this term.
- Hmmm... I guess I'm also thankful for this Abscess.. I just want it to go away soon.. But I know how hard it is to be an adult now when I had to go to the doctor and fill a bunch or paper work.... Ugh...